User avatar

IzzyIsHappy

WhosabellCanWrite

  • Art & Photography Re: Cat tries to art

    This is really good! I like the light switch!

    Feb 5, 2018
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Transgender Issues

    So, in recent events, my girlfriend has come out to me as trans. I myself am Pansexual, and I accept her no problem. The reason I am using she/her pronouns ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Bored? Come and Chat!

    WOW I SHOULD REALLY READ THIS BOOK

    Jan 3, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Picture Here! [10]

    I did the thing today. Did you? #Vote AWWW YOUR EYESSSS!

    Nov 30, 2017
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    REVIEW MY WORK PLEASE Could someone (or everyone) review my work called ~Suckers 3~ I need some feedback! Thank you! Izzy

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    Username: WhosabellCanWrite Name/Alias: Izzy Interests: Twenty One Pilots, Books, writng (haha obviously) Color Preferences: Blue,purple,black Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Poetry, and

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Day is Here

    ohmigodohmigodohmigod IS THIS REAL LIFE?

    Nov 14, 2017


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill