User avatar

Izzy

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris As I watched what seemed like some kind of initiation test, I looked at the girl, Alis carefully. Some people used guns to mask cowardice but I could see ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Ollie Fisher Age: 16 Profession: (mage, Magekiller, normal citizen) mage Mage type: (only if you're a mage) organic Weapon: (only if you're a Magekiller) Appearance: He is average height, ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris The plane journey had been long and frustrating. The passenger in the seat next to mine had been visibly relieved when we landed, so that he could escape from ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry I didn't realise I had the same name. I've changed it :) Name: Chris (short for Christine) Age: (17-30) 18 Picture: She's average height, perhaps a bit smaller. She ...

    Apr 17, 2010


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl