User avatar

Izzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas

    I met a man this morning, Dressed all in red and white, And the only words he spoke were, "Don't wait up for me tonight". His hair was white and ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction

    I agree with the others.I thought the overall image was really draws you in and makes you want to read more.

    Dec 24, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Encounters

    That was one weird old man! Was that really real? It's a gd story.Doesn't really capture your imagination though.Add more description maybe.

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrianople

    Chapter 1 Agon stared across the dark plains of his fathers was early morning and the sun was just peering over the horizon. Farming definately wasn't a good living.Agon and ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ALIEN ATTACK! IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE SAFTEY OF OUR PLANET!

    It's really funny.You wanna get someone in to look at that printer.Mine does that too.Except my pets are all still in one peice.And yeh,space it out a bit more. It's ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When the Clock Struck...

    It's good.Very mysterious.You're right about the 2nd verse.It's quite hard to digest.I don't really get what it's about but it sounds really good

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Paradigm Shift

    I thought it was a good story line but I think your trying to pile too many big words into it.Make it sounds like you've swallowed a dictionary.I agree about ...

    Dec 21, 2006


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss