User avatar

Izzy

  • Other Poetry Re: Love vs Hate

    A bloodstained field Two armies stretching as far as the eye can see The two generals Love and hate Love riding a white bareback stallion And hate mounting a jet ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    ok,this is starting to annoy me. 1)So what if the topic is not original,if she wants to write about it let her.Why should she have to write about flying sheep ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wilf

    The anyhoo was meant to be like that.I was just trying to show Wilf's personality.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    I think it's really good.You'd never know we were basically the same age and grew up together because I don't know what half of those words mean! I think that ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    I like the first and second stanzas a lot. They conjured up a lot of different images for me and had catchy rhythms. However, I felt slightly let down when ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eraser Shavings

    There are certain parts of this poem that I really do enjoy. For example, "scars don't erase", only 3 words but they hold a lot of meaning. The poem was ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Afraid of the Dark

    I don't really know what the tune that you intended for it sounds I can't really judge whether it would make a good song.However, it works well as a poem.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thursdays

    It didn't really flow very well for a the moment it sounds more like a story.A good story doesn't really look that good.It's all in a kind of big lump.(sorry ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Libra

    While I feel that maybe the overall presentation was rather too dramatic for my taste, I appreciate the use of the adjectives. It needs a little tweaking here and there ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Waves

    It was a bit plain for didnt really have any meaning.Thats just my opinion,maybe it was meant to be simple? However, it sounds good to hear and flows well.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Queen's Family - chapter two // diary

    I think the long names were a mistake. Make them shorter,so they don't take an hour to read. However the way that the sentences were constructed put even the simplest ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wilf

    Format???

    Dec 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wilf

    I was bored. Really, really bored. I'd been so bored that I'd even tried to help out around the house. I'd cleaned the dishes, well, licked them, I'd mown the ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrianople

    Chapter 1 Agon stared across the dark plains of his fathers was early morning and the sun was just peering over the horizon. Farming definately wasn't a good living.Agon and ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    It's really good.Some of these stories are just boring and you just want to give up but I managed to finish this one.Despite its length.I dont know if it's just ...

    Dec 24, 2006


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon