User avatar

Izzy

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris "Chris, can you go fetch some water for Max?" yelled Reg from where he was standing behind the parked, and now very mangled, car. It took me a moment ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris I stood frozen in the hallway, completely unsure of what I should do. I could fight, sure, with my hands at least, but I'd never even held a gun, ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris As I watched what seemed like some kind of initiation test, I looked at the girl, Alis carefully. Some people used guns to mask cowardice but I could see ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Ollie Fisher Age: 16 Profession: (mage, Magekiller, normal citizen) mage Mage type: (only if you're a mage) organic Weapon: (only if you're a Magekiller) Appearance: He is average height, ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris The plane journey had been long and frustrating. The passenger in the seat next to mine had been visibly relieved when we landed, so that he could escape from ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: simple harmonic motion

    I don't have any criticisms I thought it was great. I loved the way the whole poem seemed to flow like one continuous line, and the images were great. The ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: More than Flower

    Hey, I agree with Cresent in that there could be more detail and depth, but even as a poem on its own it's pretty good. There is one line though, ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not you

    I really like the idea of this poem, I like the images that you used like the "flowers dancing gracefully". My only criticism is that some of the lines don't ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry I didn't realise I had the same name. I've changed it :) Name: Chris (short for Christine) Age: (17-30) 18 Picture: She's average height, perhaps a bit smaller. She ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Australopithecus

    I don't really know how to get rid of the repetition in this one, it's kinda the point =p lol but thanks for the reviews :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Australopithecus

    Ape man, you are the past You braved every winter Built only to last. Ape man, you built the earth You saw it from infancy Witnessed its birth. Ape man, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Your opinion is more important, because your voice is louder than mine. Yours is the approval that counts. Your ideas are better, because yours are the lips that carried them. ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: There once was a planet called Earth

    There once was a planet called Earth, It twinkled and sparkled with worth, Then in charged our race, And trampled the place, And heated it up like a hearth. There ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cave

    I'm not sure about the title, it seems a bit too plain. Any suggestions for a better one would be great. It seemed like a million years ago the cave ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: War's Not Fair

    Chapter 1 Connor dived behind the barricade just as the bullet exploded over his head. Crouching, he rolled out from behind the wall of sandbags and brought his gun to ...

    Mar 29, 2008


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton