User avatar

Izzy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Marks

    There’s a sizeable hole in the plaster From the day it got too much The wall took the brunt of my anger Infused with my hell at the touch.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Smile

    I feel the fish hooks pulling at my cheeks The line forcing my lips into an arc Sometimes it barely takes a little tweak A gentle tug when my mood ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Cleo, Eve, Sal and I left the house. I carried the rope and duct tape, and Sal kept shooting dirty glances at it. I had to hitch I ride with ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I watched Riley bury her dead sister from an upstairs window. When she turned her head, the moonlight glistened on her face and illuminated the streams of tears there. I ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris Everything was going crazy around me. Ace was fretting and getting more frustrated by the minute, Alis had just run past me looking more upset than I'd ever seen ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while, exams have been crazy. Chris I came out of the kitchen with a drink in my hand and saw Reg slapping Sal. I ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I was so mad at Emmett. I was ready to fight those magekillers, I wanted to. And then he teleported me into this stupid wood, miles away from the house. ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I was walking to Max's room when I heard the gunshot. I wanted to ask him to tell me more about the PK, so that I knew more about what ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    When we got back to the mansion, the first thing I noticed was the bodies. I also noticed that they didn't really bother me anymore. I could deal with the ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    James signalled for me to join him and Eve upstairs. I crept towards the door they were standing by silently, careful not to make any sound on the wooden stairs. ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ollie We rushed to the cars and split up into our groups. Normally I would have stopped to admire the sheer beauty of the vehicles in the garage but the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris It seemed like a nice neighbourhood we were driving through. Big houses, pretty little lawns. It didn't know what was about to hit it. I watched Alice and Sal's ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris The thrill that shot through me when I looked into Alice's bag of mass destruction alarmed me slightly. It was like looking into a bag of toys, and I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I took the book gratefully and added it to the steadily growing pile in the corner. I guess I used the books to imagine the outside. To stare at the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Chris I hopped in the back of Reg's car; my motorbike was still in England and I was still trying to work out how to get it shipped. We were ...

    Apr 30, 2010


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope