User avatar

IzumiRyuichi

  • Archive Re: The Forgotten Ones

    I would also delete some of the rules. There are to many to handle. At least simplify them.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Forgotten Ones

    I think this is a little to hard for some people...try to make it easier.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Forgotten Ones

    Izumi put down his pencil tired of all the writing he had done. He picked up his paper and read over his writing. As his eyes scanned the letters, he ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Forgotten Ones

    Title of story: don't have one Genre: Violence, Action, war Writer’s name: Izumi Ryuichi The setting of story: War. The planet of Rofgan is at a total world war. The ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Kogitsune followed the group worried of what was going to happen. Needles tended to scare him which wasn't going to make it easy. He approached a door which read, "White ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Name:Kogitsune Age: 21 Gender: Male Height: 5'4" Weight: 130 lbs From: SFOU (Stealth Force Operations Unit) I don't think this is real but... Rank: I don't really know this... but ...

    Feb 18, 2010


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu