User avatar

IzumiRyuichi

  • Art & Photography Re: Anime From Scratch

    Thanks for the review. I didn't add the mouth because I didn't want to ruin it. And about the ear, if you can see, it is placed way above the ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Void

    Hey Aries nice job on the poem. I personally think this is a great poem but without the amount of detail I would like. It seems as if the poem ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wind [Story]

    Thank you guys for your help. I will make sure to improve on the next chapters

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime From Scratch

    Heres a quick drawing I made one night listening to music... and yes I know her ear is high. Also, for your information, I didn't copy off of any drawings... ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wind [Story]

    Hello everybody, my name is Izumi and I have written for a while. I just started here so if I do something wrong please correct me. Thanks! Wind Chapter 1 ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Total Eclipse [Prologue]

    Very good story Aries. I liked how the story started off with action but I think you brought it a little to quickly. A few little grammar mistakes here and ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Soul Scheme [Chapter One] Edited*

    Wow. I am deeply stunned at this work. The detailing was phenomenal and every word gave me a picture in my mind. I'm not the best critic so I can't ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!

    Hello everyone, my name (on here) is Izumi Ryuichi. I'm thirteen years old, a senior in Middle School :lol: and an ok writer who wants to improve. My buddies and ...

    Feb 6, 2010


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100