User avatar

IzumiRyuichi

  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun.

    Good job on the photo. It looks professional.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarants

    Hello, I am Ryuichi and I have a couple of comments- Good job on the story, I would definitely suggest continuing this story because I found it to be quite ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Dream

    Hey Forest Queen, my name is Izumi Ryuichi and I'm here for a quick review. First off, I extremely like your pathos style of writing. You showed every thought in ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sky of Love-Prologue[WIP]

    Hey Rain! Thanks for coming. I'm happy you have come from the dead, at least a little bit... But hey, we tried. I can edit the grammar soon and perfect ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    You do that! And also, could I ask you a favor? If you have the time, I need some reviews on my Romance Fantasy. I'm new to romance so I ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    Hey Mackenzie, Its Izi here to review. I decide to only review the preface for now, but so you know- Red - Needs editing Blue - What I would change ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crash and Burn

    I can't really review this.... but I can say its good. I don't quite know what its about, but I like it. Great job.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sky of Love-Prologue[WIP]

    Well thank you LoVeLeSs. I'll be writing the next chapter and ending that torture. Also, here are the answers to your questions- He slept on the bench because his body ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)

    Well, this is very good. I always loved the metal gear solid series. I like this except for jonny being the new agent... It's kinda weird. Besides that, hope you ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new around here

    Hey cold.... welcome ._. I like fantasy too and I also like to write romance.... oh wait. Why am I saying this? I'm the one who invited you here and ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Blush(Edited)

    Hello NativeCatcher and great job on the story! I Only noticed one little mistake in the story but beside it, the story was great. It kind of scared me when ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blame it on the rain pt.1

    Hello Loveless, I'm Izumi and I love your story. The reason, its detail, and your great ability with the pathos style of writing. You described your (or whoever it is) ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Short Story] The Wandering Elves (Recently Edited)

    Hey Zero, I'm here for a quick review of your story. Except for a couple of grammar mistakes here and there, I only noticed one. The young elf enters the ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Messages: Chapter One

    Wow. I'm am amazed at this piece of work. I've never seen anyone write such a good romantic plot in my life. I did tear up a little I must ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sky of Love-Prologue[WIP]

    Hello Everyone. Its Izumi Ryuichi here posting his first romance (Hopefully this works out). And the name will be changed later on. I would like to thank RainWanderer for helping ...

    Feb 13, 2010


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor