User avatar

IzumiRyuichi

  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Kogitsune followed the group worried of what was going to happen. Needles tended to scare him which wasn't going to make it easy. He approached a door which read, "White ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    Name:Kogitsune Age: 21 Gender: Male Height: 5'4" Weight: 130 lbs From: SFOU (Stealth Force Operations Unit) I don't think this is real but... Rank: I don't really know this... but ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Adventure To Die For {CH1} Adventure?

    I will review this later because I can't right now. But I suggest you change those giant paragraphs into more smaller ones.

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Love #1

    Hello tmasia and welcome to YWS! My name is IzumiRyuichi and I'm here for a quick review. First off, I liked the story. I didn't have much time to read ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossing the Street

    Hey, You told me you changed is... so I read it. It's better this time and I enjoyed it even more. Keep up the awesome work! But I have one ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely valentine

    Hello Animia and welcome to Young Writers Society! My name is IzumiRyuichi, and I'm here for a quick review. First off, great job on the poem. Your description of the ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cover Art - O.C.

    Its... alright I guess >.>

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Short Story] The Wandering Elves (Recently Edited)

    I like the edit. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I'm a fan of anime! My favorite series is Bleach but I like a lot of others. You can tell by looking at my avatar. (Captain Hitsugaya FTW!)

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossing the Street

    Hey icanbefixed... (weird name), my name is Ryuichi and I love your poem. I like how you describe what I think is choices in life, but with hands. Crossing the ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: what if?

    This is pretty good. I like the description (whoever wrote this) of the feelings of the people. When (Insert name here) said "tummy", it killed the mood a little ._. ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sky of Love-Prologue[WIP]

    That is true. But for now, I need your help in what happens next. (I'll talk to you on xfire)

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Izumi randomly walks into the tavern and sits down at the counter. He asks for some ale to sooth him from his last mission in the land of Kuklic. He ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    Nice job on the drawings, I like them a lot! Keep up the good work!

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Greed

    Good Job on this poem. I like how you described power and how one wants it so much. This doesn't quite have to do with your style, but if you ...

    Feb 14, 2010


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies