Random avatar

Ivy000

  • Lounge, The Re: The Awesome YWS Story Contest!

    Is there an excuse if I just signed up now and only just saw this notice? I was already on the third chapter of my story before I realized this ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Hey, mine would be a collection of short horror stories(for an example, see my story "The Collecter"). Anyway, the stories included would be The Collecter Nothing to Fear(to be posted ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THIS SITE LIKE DOCTOR WHO AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT IS!?!?!!?

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm a new member, and my pseudonym is Ivy Arcondas. Hope to read some cool stuff and please check out my story "The Collecter". :)

    Nov 23, 2012


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat