User avatar

IvoryRose

"The world's a stage,the play's just badly casted."-Oscar Wilde

  • Lounge, The Re: What is #classified?

    [Clue 13/20] #classified Look for Rydia's post... 00110010 00110010

    Feb 7, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat tries to art

    The light switch is super cute! Keep practicing with paint! :D

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    @Stori may I have your plot, I think it could tie into my story idea?

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    A living sword is forged in the past. Now it's found its way into the hands of a dishonest man. May I adopt this plot?

    Nov 22, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Wake me up...

    I thought of all three,but number two was the one that popped up first.

    Oct 2, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Drawings Wanted!

    Okay I'll try to get it done by next week!

    Sep 23, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Drawings Wanted!

    I might be able to do it! Do you want realistic or cartoon? By the way I'm a derp when it comes to digital art,so will be sketched. Hope I ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Contests Re: Poetry writing contest

    Are we allowed to enter today or do stop getting poems today?

    Sep 15, 2017


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy