User avatar

Island6

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight (Chapter 1)

    This was a great read! Every time he felt the atmosphere in his small bedroom, he remembered the memories with Tom, even after a month had passed. Only thing (grammar ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: First Light - Chapter One

    Hi! Great first chapter! I really liked reading all the action. Something I think you need to improve on is emotions. I want to get to know your characters more. ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Blink 2.0

    I'm not sure about others, but I would classify this under Science Fiction (based on all that I've read). Ok, first off, I'm wondering where these two characters are! You ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Living in a Box

    Good start! Just a couple of things though... -Try to make it longer next time. This was really short. It's okay though, sometimes short can be good, its just that ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Don't get me started on...

    This reminds me of a topic we were discussing in school the other day, how the world has a misconception on the word "beautiful". How you have to be skinny, ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Risk Worth Taking

    Great little story! You were good with the descriptions, I could picture it well in my head :] I have agree with Burma, however. A bit of a back story ...

    Sep 27, 2011


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein