User avatar

Island6

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter One

    Ok, this is my first ever novel, and I would love some feedback on it. I know it's not the greatest, but I am full of ideas and I need ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If You Lied

    Wow, I really loved this. You kept me wanting more enough though nothing extremely exciting was happening. It was a nice read, though sad because I feel sorry for Eleanor. ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art...

    Yeah, I couldn't really see them either :( It was too big and I could only see a portion of it. But from what I saw it looks good :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Blink 2.0

    I'm not sure about others, but I would classify this under Science Fiction (based on all that I've read). Ok, first off, I'm wondering where these two characters are! You ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Living in a Box

    Good start! Just a couple of things though... -Try to make it longer next time. This was really short. It's okay though, sometimes short can be good, its just that ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Don't get me started on...

    This reminds me of a topic we were discussing in school the other day, how the world has a misconception on the word "beautiful". How you have to be skinny, ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Burning Skies

    Truly Adorable but bittersweet at the same time.

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Risk Worth Taking

    Great little story! You were good with the descriptions, I could picture it well in my head :] I have agree with Burma, however. A bit of a back story ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Obliviate- Part One

    Haha, I just noticed that I did that XP Thanks for pointing it out, because reading it through again, I realized it just doesn't work. I'll edit the names straight ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Obliviate- Part One

    Obliviate Chapter One As the elderly man took a small sip from his recently made tea, Healer Baggins fussed over the flowers left on his bedside table. “Honestly, Maggie, I ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: 1st person vs. 3rd person?

    It really depends on the type of book you are writing. If you have already written most of it in 1st person, then you should just stick with it. Just ...

    Aug 29, 2011


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy