-
Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me
Of Pigments and Protons -- good to see the vamped-up version of that one. I remember enjoying the constituents, and it works as one thing. but yeah, one at a ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: our familiar lady.
Should I cut both stanzas entirely? Are there any keeper lines buried amongst the muck? Where is the meter awkward? I don't want to take up any of your precious ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: our familiar lady.
I like this poem too much. Do your worst, if so inclined. our familiar lady. Death walks New York suave oil in her hair stalks Madrid a new fast-talking noir ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Disclaimer
DISCLAIMER. Do not expect this poem to pool in the impossible cup of your hands. It should stream as sand turned to mercury unless, of course, my intentions run false ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Some writing hints please
So long as the chapters aren't so short as to make little sense and rush the scenes, it might not matter that much. Some books have no chapters, some have ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy character profiles?
It's going to depend on the world, but stuff about the characters attitudes towards certain things can be very important. I was never one for character charts or questionaires, but ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: College Rule
ah, boiling chips. You're making me miss chemistry. and I'm in blue, of course. Narrowly-spaced lines recall the caramel air of Organic Chem, thick as hormones heaving in a beaker. ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Poem
^ going to agree. Punctuation is important in driving the flow of poetry, and having it make sense. You get more leeway than in prose, but a good guide is ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?
^ journal writing and poetry are not the same thing. I think others would agree on this: poetry is an art. It is not bleeding on the page, as much ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: up alleys city never saw cold
very cummings-esque - and in the phrasing, which is very nice. I enjoyed reading this a lot. it works as a small poem but the second half could be expanded ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Emotive Literary Bond
This is a neat poem. It has quite a few good points, and some parts you might want to play around with. Starting a war and ending it simultaneously, causing ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Hiya :)
Yeah, making up a last name at TW sign up is fairly standard. You can see what a responsible mod I am as well x_x. Just looking at the list ...
May 12, 2007 -
Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry
I think something can technically be called "emo" because it's about teenage heartbreak or suicide and still be a good poem. If that's in your definition of emo then of ...
Apr 8, 2007
