User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Olivia "What exactly do you have in mind?" Illia asked cautiously, as if afraid to find out. Olivia shrugged. "It's simple, really. We all band together and escape the darned ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Leigh Never before had I imagined that Cutter could get this angry. Suddenly, an unbidden image sprang to my mind: a tall, red-faced man yelling at me, while a woman ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Leigh Everyone still seemed really tired and non-responsive, so I spoke up. "I'm organic, as you could tell when I called the robin to me. And I'm guessing that since ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Yay! We're starting! :D Leigh As Cutter said the words, my heart started beating faster. Now, it whispered. Now you can avenge Windsor's death. "I'm in," I said quietly but ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    (Don't panic, guys; this will not be an all-out battle. I hope. XD) Lillian She shook her head doubtfully. "Not much. I heard a twig crack and turned to see ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Olivia "And you won't have to." Olivia stepped forward out of the shadows, startling the princess and the servant. She bowed her head slightly in deference to the princess and ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    OK, though you really haven't missed much yet, Fox ;)

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    (Sorry I haven't been able to post; I haven't been on in a while.) Olivia She was sitting in her favorite perch in the forest, looking out over the land ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    And now, my first post! :) Lillian She couldn't suppress a wave of excitement and anticipation as she looked at the beautiful surrounding countryside. None of the others seemed to ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    Whoo! Sorry for taking so long to post my profile. ^_^; But anyway, here I am now! Name: Lillian Hawthorne (goes by Lilly for short) Age: 20 Gender: Female (never ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Hi :) I'd like to join this. Name: Olivia Gender: Female (no, really? XD) Age: 15 Personality: She has two sides, a mask and her real self. Her mask is ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    So, does anyone know when we're starting? Sorry, I'm getting impatient. XD And also, do we just start wherever we may happen to be in Rossain at the time? Or ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Leigh I really don't crave power at all. All it does is get you in trouble and make people hate you. And also, I'm a horrible leader. 'Nuff said. ;)

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Oh dear. O_o That's not good, is it? Leigh Immediately alert all my friends, then we'd band together, try to find their weakness, and try to beat them anyway. Let's ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Name: Leigh Terry Age: 15 Profession: Mage ^_^ Mage Type: Organic (ooh, this sounds cool 8D) Appearance: Has short, chestnut-brown hair and bright green eyes; smooth, flowing movements, like his ...

    Jun 6, 2010


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde