User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Lounge, The Re: I need your tips!

    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. (No, just joking. XD) Never give up. And always remember, it will be better in the morning. I ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^_^

    Hi everyone! :D First off, I don't really care what your nickname for me is, but I like BeL. ^_^ I love writing fan-fictions (especially of Ranger's Apprentice), being a ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    Wow, it's so pretty! I like how you also had the scenery in the background and the sky. The title to this was pretty cool too, and was what got ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Shred of Hope

    Wow. This piece was very intense and emotional. I like how you did the flashbacks. The format wasn't confusing at all, and I think the young woman was mad to ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly-Beginning redone

    I liked this beginning. You grabbed my attention immediately, and I think Jasper is an interesting character. He's certainly curious, and I like how he seems to be having a ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi! As you may have already guessed, I'm new here. ^_^ I have just finished looking over the YWS forum and I want to say thank you so much; it ...

    Jun 4, 2010


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja