User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    Whoo! Sorry for taking so long to post my profile. ^_^; But anyway, here I am now! Name: Lillian Hawthorne (goes by Lilly for short) Age: 20 Gender: Female (never ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    XD Nice one. 8/10

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Hi :) I'd like to join this. Name: Olivia Gender: Female (no, really? XD) Age: 15 Personality: She has two sides, a mask and her real self. Her mask is ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having French in your signy! XD

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    So, does anyone know when we're starting? Sorry, I'm getting impatient. XD And also, do we just start wherever we may happen to be in Rossain at the time? Or ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Leigh I really don't crave power at all. All it does is get you in trouble and make people hate you. And also, I'm a horrible leader. 'Nuff said. ;)

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Oh dear. O_o That's not good, is it? Leigh Immediately alert all my friends, then we'd band together, try to find their weakness, and try to beat them anyway. Let's ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 Sherlock Holmes is amazing! :D ...but Will and Halt are even better XD

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google is the most amazing search engine ever. ^^ I was looking for sites to improve my writing, so I typed in something like 'young writers' sites' and your name ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hermione's Adventure

    Yay! To tell you the truth, I actually have never really thought about what happened to Hermione and Ron while Harry was stuck with Quirrell and Voldy-thing. Good idea! :) ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Yay, I love Kirby! :D 9/10

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Name: Leigh Terry Age: 15 Profession: Mage ^_^ Mage Type: Organic (ooh, this sounds cool 8D) Appearance: Has short, chestnut-brown hair and bright green eyes; smooth, flowing movements, like his ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^_^

    Thanks for welcoming me, everyone. ^_^ I'll be sure to have fun on YWS! 8D Bye for now! :D

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Lucky, I have to wait two more weeks before I can go buy it! :x But now I get Halt's Peril! >D The ninth book! (Even though it hasn't technically ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    And out comes the eighth book of Ranger's Apprentice, The Kings of Clonmel ! 8D Lucky. I hate you for getting that! >( (No, just kidding. XD) Inserts coin and,

    Jun 5, 2010


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman