User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Art & Photography Re: Goddess of the Cosmos

    Cool! :D I like the glow and her expression the best, heh. But the light rays are awesome, and the background is awe-inspiring. Good picture choice! I was a little ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Apollo & Daphne

    OK, I haven't read my Greek mythology in quite a while, so I don't remember the whole story, but I like it! :) I liked the fonts you used (and ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Olivia "What exactly do you have in mind?" Illia asked cautiously, as if afraid to find out. Olivia shrugged. "It's simple, really. We all band together and escape the darned ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Leigh Never before had I imagined that Cutter could get this angry. Suddenly, an unbidden image sprang to my mind: a tall, red-faced man yelling at me, while a woman ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: My Published Book

    Wow, good job! :D I like the cover and the summary on the back. Canada is amazing! :) To be published at 13...O_o Holy crap. I never would've been able ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Leigh Everyone still seemed really tired and non-responsive, so I spoke up. "I'm organic, as you could tell when I called the robin to me. And I'm guessing that since ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Yay! We're starting! :D Leigh As Cutter said the words, my heart started beating faster. Now, it whispered. Now you can avenge Windsor's death. "I'm in," I said quietly but ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    (Don't panic, guys; this will not be an all-out battle. I hope. XD) Lillian She shook her head doubtfully. "Not much. I heard a twig crack and turned to see ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Olivia "And you won't have to." Olivia stepped forward out of the shadows, startling the princess and the servant. She bowed her head slightly in deference to the princess and ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    XD Funny. 9/10 And the contest looks interesting, too. ;)

    Jun 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger DT

    I could say that I didn't really see anything, just noticed where the disturbance came from.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Nate obliged, quickly filling up a glass and handing it to Skorpionne, then BeL walked in, nodding her head to a song ( La Folia , in case you're wondering) ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    OK, though you really haven't missed much yet, Fox ;)

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    (Sorry I haven't been able to post; I haven't been on in a while.) Olivia She was sitting in her favorite perch in the forest, looking out over the land ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    And now, my first post! :) Lillian She couldn't suppress a wave of excitement and anticipation as she looked at the beautiful surrounding countryside. None of the others seemed to ...

    Jun 16, 2010


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered