User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Haha, you're right. Sorry, I misread the date and thought all those dates were for this month. Thanks, Mizzle!

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

    Er, I hope it isn't too late, but I was also hoping that I could join this? I have yet to read the fifth book, though I haven't read the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    Lillian She actually had a good head for seasickness, but it took a good half-an-hour before the nausea stopped from getting back on land. And she wasn't sure that Ruisseau ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Link All my senses were at their highest pitch as I battled Marth, our swords flashing in the bright sunlight. I had to squint to actually see anything. So did ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The fall of Marr

    Olivia She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Secret tunnels, huh? Well, it won't be too hard to lend you a dress. After all, my wardrobe is stuffed full with them right ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of two horses

    OK, I like the horse manes and their 'faces'. :D But for some reason we don't see the far eye on both of the horses. There are some lines and ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Distraught: Chapter 1

    Hi Day! :) I am here to review your novel's beginning! And for some reason I was reminded of Ranger's Apprentice while reading this. XD Silently following the small group ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle of Dulenvale: Prologue

    Prologue Lysandros Demetriou, commander of the Sparnean naval fleet, looked out over the Alabar Sea and smiled. He always enjoyed feeling a light breeze tugging at his beard and being ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Eh, it's fine. :D Name: Link Gender: Male Appearance: Link02.jpg

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Lumas

    Haha, I don't know about the green lumas since I got Mario Galaxy not too long ago. Sadly, I have not been able to get #2 yet. And, just to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thank you! :D

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey, nice to meet you, Ashlyn! :) I'm also relatively new here. I'm not great at poetry, but maybe I'll take a look. And I hope that you post some ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Super Smash Bros

    Yeah, Marth is a guy. But Samus is a girl. ^_^ And, Junglelover, ignore my PM. I'm being Link instead. Just let me find a picture....

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How long should an average piece of writing that you post be? Like, I'm assuming that you wouldn't post 4000 words at one time for one chapter, but I think ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: One Riot, One Ranger

    Eh, it's fine, Day. :D And thanks, Griffin. Lillian She laughed along with most of the others as they remembered the incident yesterday. "It ended up being a poor little ...

    Jun 22, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero