User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi Skins. :) I would like to have one more opinion on my NaNo prologue (fantasy fiction) before I decide how to revise it. I would be ever so grateful ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    Persephonia gave me an awesome review on my NaNo prologue that I posted, like, three days ago. XD She went really in-depth and explained what she liked and also my ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scout and Mayella

    Hey there! As I said in my PM, I am here to review your pictures. :) So, first things first--general impressions. The drawings were good representations of the characters, even ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Against All Odds Prologue (NaNo)

    I haven't decided yet whether I want to post my whole novel here or not, so I decided to post my prologue first and see how it did. Feel free ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • YWS Re: What isn't a good critique?

    Thank you for the excellent guide, Snoink! I second the others' comments. I am so bookmarking this. And let me tell you, I will be using this a lot in ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    What a year! Even though I haven't been here that long. And then I basically took November off because of NaNoWriMo. But anyway, here are my shoutouts! :D Mizzle: One ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: How did everyone do?

    52,221. ;) But I did win on my first year! The torment is over! I ended on a pretty intense cliffhanger, but I'm not quite at the point I'd like ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    3,572! :D This is my first year too. You guys are doing awesome! I can't wait for tomorrow...mua ha ha...:twisted:

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Turning of the Leaves

    *Has one minor spoiler for Ranger's Apprentice book 8, but nothing major.* Halt groomed Abelard in his stable pen, also feeding him more than one apple in the process. He ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    I also have the same user, IsebellaLynnette. :D

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Forgot the Cold"

    The black limbs of sorrow are Dragging me down Can't believe my loss has made me Move away from town Going back to the forest My birthplace, home of old, ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... you procrastinate on your school homework to get another chapter done. you badger all your friends to read your story ideas. your story ideas ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    My first year! :D I'm still in the process of outlining right now, but otherwise, I am so ready.

    Sep 26, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    Definitely in! I have only a vague idea for a story right now, but I'm going to outline and develop the plot line a lot. Seeing as how we have ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wonders of Solitude

    Hey, I really liked this poem! :D The title is very appropriate and the poem itself was excellently described. Kudos to you for writing the first poem I have ever ...

    Sep 26, 2010


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins