User avatar

IsebellaLynnette

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm waiting for my partner to post. >_>;

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    XD That. Was. Hilarious. In case you haven't read all of the reviews above me, (which I really doubt because of their sheer number) I will post my own. This ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    James Haltinger "We're going to need water soon, though," I said between mouthfuls of tiger, holding up my precious water jug. "And I don't trust the freshwater scattered around the ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    James Haltinger ...Nothing. The entire spa was empty. I shrugged, limped over to the thermometer showing the water temperature, and glanced at it skeptically. 86 degrees wasn't particularly hot, and ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    This. Is. Totally. Awesome. I think you summed up everything all of us writers on this site think about YWS. It's great, and though I'm not always able to get ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Thank you, guys, for posting so I didn't have to do a double-post! James Haltinger I sat up in bed suddenly, trying to forget the wild dream I'd just woken ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Finally back from vacation! I apologize for this, a long post 'cause of all the time I missed. James Haltinger I licked my lips and briefly glanced at my partner ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i am new to YWS

    Hey there! Your username is totally awesome. By the way, welcome to YWS. ;) It's nice to meet you Lonely mind! Don't worry--I felt the same at first. YWS is ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Her 'Cos' nickname is also the abbreviation for cosine, a trigonometric term. ;) Name: James (Jem) Haltinger Age: 15 Gender: Guy District: 11--Agriculture Appearance/Picture: Farmer by fox00005 on Dev

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Call a boy from #11. :D

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    Hello there! Was digging through your profile and saw this. :) I just came up with a new reviewing style on this site. XD So I'll start with the nitpicks, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Hey there, Pointe! :D Like Shubhi, I will give you a chance to review. So there's this prologue/first chapter of my NaNo that I posted (I haven't yet decided whether ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews a-la-Vampyre (Not Accepting)

    Hello there, Vampyre! ^_^ I was wondering if you could review the first chapter of my NaNo for me. As a warning, it's only been minimally edited so far, but ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hey there Lava! :D So this is the either the prologue or the first chapter (I haven't decided yet because it's pretty long for a prologue) of my NaNo novel, ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Watsons of Birmingham--by far the worst book that I have ever read. I tried to get through it, I really did. At least seven times over the course of ...

    Dec 12, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi