User avatar

Isaac

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nothing Else, Save Revenge

    Yeah, this piece was actually one that I used for a 500 words or less competition. So basically this is just a teaser. I'm going to expand it when I ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Jumping Blind #2 [Dogs of War Contest]

    Thanks Lava and Esme! Those reviews helped a lot. The problem with the italics was more that although I knew how to do the italics, I didn't catch all the ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Jumping Blind #1 [Dogs of War Contest]

    Thank you everyone! This was pretty harsh, but I know I have a lot to work on, so its better to know exactly what it is than be ignorant... I'll ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Jumping Blind #1 [Dogs of War Contest]

    Wow, that was a great review. Thank you so much! I'm sorry about the grammar though...I'm terribly embarrassed actually. I'm terrible with grammar, and I use OpenOffice, so it doesn't ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soot and Flowers (Part 2)

    Thank you for your help! I think I changed it to make the emotion change less weird. The change of room was supposed to be weird though. I also added ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soot and Flowers

    Thanks for the help everyone! If you want me to review anything just PM me!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Song (Chapter 3)

    This is really really good, I just went through everything you have written for your novel so far. I hope you keep going with it! I don't actually have anything ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soot and Flowers

    Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I think I know what you mean, I guess I was trying to make it seem very surreal. I think I'll make some of the ...

    Jul 24, 2010


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus