User avatar

Isaac

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled Excerpt--rough draft

    Hey its Isaac. I'll try and help you out here. I saw that you had a question about the info dump sorta thing. Welcome to YWS by the way!!!! Anyways...now ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: evangelical evangelists have eaten all our food again.

    HAHA! This is amazing! One of the best things I have seen on YWS. Its different, but I absolutely love your style. Someone once said to me that nothing can ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dust

    I like this, you get a really good feel for who this person was, and what their life was like. You manage to get across a story for this person. ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kisses

    Interesting, I like the symbolism that you used. I also like how you didn't make the person seem like they were just ranting about how their life sucked. A major ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ghosts

    So, I'm not yet sure what I think. It'll probably become clear as I write this review ;) Firstly, I can't quite tell if you want to make it creepy, ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Being

    Hey, so I really like this poem. It has a very nice, mysterious flow. The rhyming is subtle, the whole poem is very...sensual. I like how you used purled by ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: O Smoke and Mirrors

    Hey, so I'll make this fast. No nit picks, I'll leave that to someone else. One thing I noticed was that although you had really good rhyming going on for ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    Hey Pink! So I don't really like being too nit picky. So I'll stick to the general stuff. Pretty good description. If you could mix in Lucas' general description with ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody :)

    Oh my gosh! You do free running!!! No one got it when I said that I did parkour! lol I can explain what free running is, its kinda like parkour ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    Hey Ashley! FireFly got to everything that would be helpful at the moment. So welcome to YWS and I hope you enjoy, well, everything.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWNEWNEWbie :P

    Haha, thanks everyone! Thats odd though, two people here are going to be biochemical engineers, and I mean... who would want to do that? ;) Princess: Then have a hearty ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Balance: Lydia Rain

    Hey, so overall I like it. Just one quick thing to point out. I would help with grammar, but that's not really my forte. So, the one thing. I noticed ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: All Forms of a Road

    Heyo, I'll be your reviewer today, tonight, whatever :P So, I like it, its different. Its an idea that I haven't seen before in a poem. So, I give thumbs ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Haha, jeeze Tala. Way to be positive with the new person! Hey, I'm sure Tala has a point, haven't been here long enough myself. But welcome and enjoy YWS!!!

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWNEWNEWbie :P

    Snoink: What kind of engineering do you like more? Ah, I write short stories for the most part, I'm working on a novel, and I've written a couple poems. But ...

    Jul 27, 2010


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream