User avatar

Inspiredravens

kbmcgregor3

  • Writing Tips Re: How do I stick to a novel/idea?

    That happened to me on my first novel. What I ended up doing was using it as my experiment piece. I went all over the map with it, did different ...

    Jun 10, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like to review?

    great! that's what I chose XD

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: How do you like to review?

    I feel like there was an option "c" here: write it in google drive or microsoft word and copy and paste in...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    - when your free time is spent writing and not watching netflix - when someone wants to talk to you and you look at them but your fingers are still ...

    Jan 13, 2015


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne