User avatar

Insomnia

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS Imelda. :) And I think it'd be hard to find a writer that isn't addicted to some chocolate. Or somethign sweet anyways lol. Hope you have a ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Look out. Nate's turning into a demon or something! :o

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Welcome to the jungle, Ducksworthy. ;) I'll have a look at your site later on, see if I can join. Hope you have a good time here at YWS. :)

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS. And I'd have to agree, I've met a few Alaskans on here and hear of several others. Alaska must have the writing gene or something. ;) I ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Say Hello To Fred!

    I don't know if it's true, but when I was in there not long ago with some other people he was alright, but when we all posted at once he ...

    Apr 24, 2007


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott