User avatar

Insomnia

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Thank you for the awesome awesomeness.

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    *RSVPs* I'll try to be there, if I wake up. :)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Note on the Chat

    Yay! That's really awesome. Thanks, Nate.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, any advice?

    Hey, Dearie. What sort of things do you write? Also, when did you start playing piano? *nosey* It's true, it can be a bit daunting when you first start on ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Name: Mat, Matty, whatever you want, really. Age: 16 What you write: For the most part, I write fiction. It ranges in genre, but usually it's suspense ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well-A-Hiya!!! ^-^

    Hey! It's awesome you joined. I wasn't sure if you would. Well, of course, you'll have an awesome time here. Just introduce yourself to anyone. They're all friendly and great ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    1) When did you join YWS? 21 March, 2007 2) Did you try out any other writing sites before you joined YWS? Nope. YWS was my first. xD 2.1) If ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and hopefully never go? Hi all.

    Yams! :D I just got back from holiday. Welcome to the site! Although I'm not quite sure why I didn't tell you to join earlier... Never mind. You're here now. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Yay! :D Thanks, Nate. I'm on my school holidays, and i didn't know what to do lol. Felt a bit lost. ;)

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    It might for some people, Shriek. Hopefully most of our members are actually posting useful things in their reviews. -_-

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hey, The Box. Can we just call you Box or something lol? It could help. ;) Welcome to YWS. Hopefully you'll have a great time on here. :D Good luck ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Go Garth Nix! :D Have you read the Keys to The Kingdom books? Well, the ones that are out, anyway. And I can second Robin Hobb. :o And sworddance doesn't ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Welcome, Jessica. I think most writers have self esteem issues of some kind lol. My story got published in a book and I wouldn't let most of my friends read ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Design & New Resources Section

    I get the same thing when I look up My Portfolio (if that's what it's called). The title seems to be biger than the rest. Probably meantto be like that ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lag In The Chat Room

    Thanks for finding that Nate. It was starting to get really annoying. By the way, does that have anytihng to do with the lag we get on the actual site ...

    May 13, 2007


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland