User avatar

Insomnia

  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Name: Jamie Kornel Age: 18 Height: 6' 2" Weight: 150 Eyes: Brown Hair: Blonde Physique: Average weight, and strength. Education: Freshman at the same college as Mev. Finished high school ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan followed after the elf, keeping his hand firm on her shoulder. The shadows couldn't see him, but if he got seperated from her now, he would likely be trampled ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan stayed behind Lye as she attempted to hack her way out of the circle. He was terrified of being slashed by the elf, but more terrified of the elf ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan looked around at all of the creatures, hardly comprehending. Then he began to fade away. Before he could disappear completely, Lye walked over and grasped his wrist. "If you're ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    This is my first time doing one of these, so I might need some help with it. ;) just tell me if I mess up. Name: Dan (last name classified ...

    May 21, 2007


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber