User avatar

Insomnia

  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    This is kind of a hard question to answer, but I'll give it my best shot. I don't talk to my characters directly. I can't, because we're not from the ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue in Mutes

    Yeah, I think you do just italicise. It's how it was done in a story I read where there was a mute. Just the gestures, and then what they mean ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Research Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US

    I don't know about anyone else, but in NZ we have nothing like that. I think the closest thing is Waitangi day, which is like on the 6th of February. ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    Just looking through what McMourning said, out of the thirteen differences listed, people in NZ (or me, at least) use six of the English spellings and three of the American ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    I tihnk my family have only ever read oee or two of my stories. And that would be the one or two that got published lol! Some of my stories ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I think I could co-author, but I wouldn't know until I tried. Sometimes I can be a bit demanding! I might just get a bit annoyed and walk off lol! ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Thanks for that. I was panicking a bit lol. Do you know if I could get writing magazines and things like that from New Zealand? Edit: Sorry, I have no ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I wouldn't say I partially disagree with number five. I just disagree in general. Everyone's different, but I'm the type of person that finds that when you leave a story ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Grats on getting those published Sureal! :o That's pretty cool. I had one story published last year in this book, so I know how good it feels. ;) Umm, just ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels: Help with plotting?

    I don't really use plot to progress my stories, as such. I just put my character in a situation with a firm knowledge of who the character is and how ...

    Apr 11, 2007


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather