User avatar

Insomnia

  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I really liked the books. I actually thought that the exclamation marks added a lot. There was usually some sort of twist at the end. I always made myself finish ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    You could try watching Boston Legal too lol! That's a show that's almost entirely in court. With some awesome humour thrown in. And I just realised I sound like an ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    I'll take that nomination back then lol. Thanks for clearing that up Kaz. :)

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    I'd have to nominate the Narnia series as a whole, unless it's too old. :o And I'll second The BFG

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    I hated it when lee Scoresby died and wouldn't read the book. I didn't go back to it until I thought about it and realsied Serafina would have died if ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    I'm not sure when it was released, but: The Stand by Stephen King His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    Garth Nix is one of my favourite authors. I can remember reading the Seventh Tower series back when I was like eight. I loved those back then. I still do ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I actually did kind of like the books. Okay, they were majorly cliched, but at least they knew it. Althoguh I do admit the end of Eldest did put me ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I thought it was a pretty amazing series. As far as I can remember, I read it a few years back and decided I wanted to be a writer! I ...

    Apr 11, 2007


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna