User avatar

Insomnia

  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I agree with you on The Witches of Eileanean series, Jig. I read the first one a couple of years ago and I went around ordering them from overseas to ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oh, thanks for the link, Clau. :) And no, there's none in particular. I need to to see if woman can get off with out jail time if she kills ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I hope not, because part of my outline is a couple of random qoutes of dialogue that I thought of while writing it... And I need to do some research ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I thought I was being obsessive by starting this early. Maybe not... And I need something to keep me from starting the actual story. Making up a character's past can ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oh, that's good then. I was worried that my computer was just not loading it. :lol: So how many people here have already started on their outlines? I have, and ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hey, is anyone having problems loading up the NaNo site? My computer won't load it at all, and I was wondering if it's just me...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    That's mine there. Just signed up. :D Although I bet that I managed to mess up the hyperlink thing. :lol: Just getting into the forums now...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Wow, everyone else seems to be researching and preparing story outlines. I thought I'd just start my story and go with the flow. You know, add in coherence after I ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Haha. I have an idea now. I've been reading those paranoid conspiracy books. 9/11 and stuff like that. Most people have probably read one, right? xD But I did find ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I think I might do it this year, even though I just started the only novel idea I have. I think this might fall in one of my school holidays ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just started 'Salem's Lot, by Stephen King. I have an obsessive thing with his books lol. It's fun if anyone wants their horror not too scary. :D

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I have a very old novel tucked away somewhere where my character was literally chained to a wall for a year. He got rescued eventually, but his mind was kind ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Kiss My Tears Goodnight (nee double dad) Poll

    You already knew what I was gonna say, but I'll vote here anyways. Go Kitty! ;)

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    I think Hitler and stalin are bad ideas at what evil is. But I think that about any real human figure. All had different circumstances, and probably reason to turn ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    Yeah. I read The latest one last weekend (along with like four other books lol!). And it has some good jokes, don't forget those. I can still remember the Marilyn ...

    May 12, 2007


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain