User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    John stood up and yawned, his John cracking as he did. Seriously. Nearly 3 in the morning. Not my fault. ;)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    21,400. Hopefully I'll get to 25k by tomorrow. I'll rephrase that to when I finish writing later. Who knows how long 25k might take me...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    This one here was a complete accident, and even if wasn't, the sentance would still be terrible lol. A sick feeling churning his stomach, John walked back inside with a ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    17,200. I'm about 6k ahead of plan, yay! :D And I've just got my own computer, so I'm hoping to do a lot more.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    I love my story so far, and I'm about 5,000 ahead of what I planned. :D It's one I've wanted to write for ages, but I never fully let myself. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Okay, I realise I post here way too much, but I had to say that I'm up to 12,333. Almost a quarter of the way through. :)

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Congrats! :D You should go reward yourself. I went and found a movie. ;)

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    10,577. Not quite done with my writing today. Actually, I've varely began. Hopefully I'll get to 12 before the end of the day lol.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    There. Just finished this night's writing at 9544. I'll still count it as Day 3, even thoguht it's past midnight lol. Oh well. Off to sleep now, I guess. :)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    7,498. It's nearly the end of Day 3, and I haven't done anything today. it's quite depressing, really.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    My Day Two just ended. Day Three has now begun... And I'm at about 6500 words. I'm hoping to get at least 1000 more before I sleep. Fingers crossed...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I actually did manage to get in a few house quite early in the morning, and came up with a pretty good saying. In my opinion, anyway. :roll: "Come on, ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I'd say it's very good for an hours work. I'm just waiting for the room to clear out so I can get into it again. My dog attacking me isn't ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I still think you should stay up until midnight and get started with me. ;) I have school tomorrow, but oh well. Hopefully I don't lose track of too much ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    About six hours left. In New Zealand, anyway. =O And if I understand what filibustering is, then my story actually starts with a whole lot of it. :lol:

    Oct 31, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire