User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I know the feeling. I've only outlined about two thirds of this, and I'm over 84k. Still haven't finished with that outline. :)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    84,007. And I'm sorry Suz. I'll die once I get to 100k. ;)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Well, she has an appointment space cleared up because one of her clients committed suicide recently.” The woman kept on her bright smile while she said these words, and for ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats! :D I've just hit 80. Now for a weekend of seclusion... ;)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    76,529. I'm not even sure if I'm ahead of schedule...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    68,475. Not too bad. But I'm way behind. Hopefully next weekend'll be another big boost. :)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    63, 987. I want to get to 70 by the end of tomorrow, so I guess I'll stay up another hour, or until I get another 1,000. EDIT: Ten past ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just hit 55,000. Hopefully I'll get to 70k by the time the weekend's over. :) Probably jinxed myself now, though.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    53, 500. Yay for motivation. Thanks. :)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Yay! Finally got to 50k! :D And now to keep going. My dad told me I had to get to 100k now. :shock:

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just up to 44k. Hopefully I'll get another thousand words done before I go to sleep. I'm not feeling very tired. I will when it's time for school, though. ;)

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Oh, I’m sure you do,” he said, and popped both of the pills into his mother. Just in case you can't guess, mother = mouth... Because that's how we say ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The barman turned his eyebrows towards her, and said, “What would you like to drink, Madam?” I blame Bubbles for that one completely. -.-

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just hit 30,000. =D And I just started Chapter 8. I think I may be waffling...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    Well, my estimates put me at about 17,000 for today, and I'm at 29,000. It's all goiing pretty well. And I love my charatcers. =D

    Nov 10, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern