User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well, you have all of next month (September) and the month after (October). Then, you don't sleep for 30 days, just for fun. ;)

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    Wow. These are really awesome. critiques, but I just had to say it. *Gives star* xD I like Abhor the most. And of course, like everyone else, I think they'd ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman but then the man died and after many difficult trials which should make you care for her but probably ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I wouldn't do one so soon. I need a lot of time for planning, otherwise I'd burn out straight away. I'll outline and create stories for my characters until then, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    Bubbles and I were just talking about this last night, and we both have the same opinion as you, 3B. We want NaNo now. It was amazingly fun, and I ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Jodi Picoult

    I've just read Nineteen Minutes, which is by her. It's a story about a high school shooting. I like the plot and all, but the writing style was not good. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The madness of Hunter's couch

    That's so implausible. We all know Dono would just brainwash you into taking it back. ;) Still great. :lol:

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    You know, I think I've read pretty much every book Stephen King has done - except for the Dark Tower series. I don't know why, but I just can't get ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats, everyone! :D It's awesome that so many people won on here. And Ari, weren't you at like 25k just a few days ago? :o

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    1. Apparently, I have a thing for pregnant women in my stories. Who knew... 2. I can actually write more than an 11k story (which sucked, by the way). 3. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I wanted to end it with a good number. So my final word count is *drum roll* 101,101. :D It's been a really great month. One of the best, probably. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Wow, Scotty! Congrats! :D Hopefully some more people other than us will get 100k. That'd be cool. I just hit it not long ago, and now I think I need ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Wow. Good job. :) I've just got to 98,735. Not far until my goal. :D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I just done a sentance like that and called it the "disconnector button." -_-

    Nov 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    90,617 right now. I'm hoping to get another couple of thousand in today, because I have these stupid exams starting tomorrow, and finishing on the last day of NaNo. It's ...

    Nov 25, 2007


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya