User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    39,213 I'm staying up for an excessively long time to write tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to get to 45,000 or more. i'll update once I'm finished. :D

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    He humped from the bed. Seriously? I mean, what? I meant to say jumped, if anyone thinks that that isn't a NaNoism. :P

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I'm somewhere in between :elephant: and :thud:. Suz sums it up pretty perfectly. :lol: 32,738.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    29,562. It's a lot more comforting to know that my word count's finished before I go to school and any writing is optional. xD

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    xD My parents haven't forced me into bed, but I have done the first and third. I can't help it. Whenever I leave my keyboard now, my figners start to ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Wow. :O You guys are getting ahead fast. Mine's at 25,012. Did everyone here start from the beginning of their novel? Because if they did, I must applaud the person ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    15,220 words. I figure if I just double the recommended word count every day, I'll do all right. I'm just hoping to finish the novel before my exams start on ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    xD I think Snoink did something like that? It was funny, though. And the character did learn a lesson from it. :P I don't feel like writing any more today. ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    xD I really love that I live in New Zealand. I kind of forgot to sleep, but I got a lot of words down. I don't think they're workable for ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Word count: 0 I'm doing the crazy word war thing from midnight on the first, so expect some bizarre count and then three days of sleeping. ;)

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Insanityabounds if anyone wants to add me as a friend. But my account seems to be trying to annoy me, so it's not alerting me when people add me. ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Is Non-Fiction Allowed?

    You're writing a memoir, a script, a nonfiction book about turtles or something else that's not a novel. You're a NaNoRebel, baby! Converse with your fellow outlaws here. Yes. There's ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    xD That's thirded. *ashamed*

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    - Anything Jodi Picoult and/or Lurlene McDaniel. I love you for saying that. :lol: I read a book by Jodi Picoult called Nineteen Minutes. Everyone I ever talked to about ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I've been planning for a while. I did it for the first time last year, and I planned about two thirds of it. Trouble is, when I ran out of ...

    Aug 31, 2008


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit