User avatar

Insomnia

  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    This could be fairly easy, depending on how motivated you are, and how fast you type. I'm not exactly the fastest typer, but during NaNo, I've found that I can ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Zeus.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos at the beach ^_^

    Hey. I know nothing about photography, so I can't really give you anything constructive here, but I had to post and tell you that I think they all look really ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Congratulations, everyone. And you can do it, Heather. Everyone's cheering you on. ^_^

    Nov 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Yay! Congratulations! :D I'm nearly at 105,000, by the way. I forgot to post that on YWS. xD

    Nov 25, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    It is actually entirely possible to finish NaNo within a week. I did it in 7-8 days while going to school and studying for exams, so if you try hard ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    :lol: I had that happen last year. The honour is yours this year. ;)

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    xD Resulting from general impatience, I'm writing my novella already, despite the fact that my exams haven't haven't finished yet. I get the feeling that I'll be finished on the ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    xD Congratulations to everyone who managed to pass 50k. A lot don't, so it's pretty great. Editing, though, is an altogether different story.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    84,443. And - it's finished. :shock: My novel is finished. That is incredible to say. xD

    Nov 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    61,153 xD I'm annoyed. I didn't write to my word goal yesterday. I should be able to get another couple of thousand before I go start revising.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    xD I'm sorry for making everyone hate me. It was an accident, I swear. ;) The novel's still quite far away from over, but I don't think that it'll reach ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    I've just passed the 50,000 mark, so I'm making a topic for people to post in when they win. Congratulations! What is everyone's word goal, by the way, if not ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    50,057 :elephant: I feel incredible. Now, to go out for the day. xD

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    47,837. Actually... I don't feel like stopping. I'm going to keep writing for now. I won't be able to reach 50,000 tonight, but it'll be close, I think.

    Nov 7, 2008


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana