-
Re: Whats up with the new chat?
The point of the rule is to sort out the people who are going to actually critique pieces from the ones who won't. The idea's a good one. Just think ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday Crysi
Happy Birthday! :D And Snoink, was it the same thing you said last year? :P
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Whom is awesomer?
Same here...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Most Awards!
Most likely to be a janitor: ? YWS Clown: Mattster Most spirited: Linds Most chatty: ... Linds again. Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Yeah, I have ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!
So, yep. I used to be Insanityabounds, now I'm Insomnia. The IA's just at the start and end of the word now. ;)
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Hey, I'm on one! =O I'm amazed lol. Let me try... 1. Mattster 2. Squallz 3. Skell 4. Siegfried 5. Snoink 6. staring_at_ceiling 7. Riedawriter 8. Claudette 9. Adam_Atlantian 10. ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Aluminium
Meh. I call it aluminum foil, but in science I call it aluminium because it goes with the rhyme. =O
Aug 11, 2007 -
Re: Which printing format do you prefer?
Hardbacks cost more than paperbacks? =O I never knew... Anyway, I buy hardbacks. I just find them a lot easier to read. And if I find that if people's E-books ...
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: The Squills June 2007 Issue Is Now Available!
Great work on the new issue. :D But is it just me, or is there a mistake in the part about reviews? I think where it says 25 stars, it's ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Goodnight...
As they do. I voted can opener yesterday, so... Go the can opener! :D
Jun 7, 2007 -
Re: Featured Member 5/25/07
Yeah. :) I seen whence getting through those reviews. It was actually kind of freaky lmao! But they both deserve it, so Grats, guys. :D
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Yeah... what Griff said. ;)
May 23, 2007 -
Re: OMGAZ!!!! THE WORLD HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ITS USUAL FLAVOR!!!
My inner snoink can be male. ;)
May 13, 2007 -
Re: OMGAZ!!!! THE WORLD HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ITS USUAL FLAVOR!!!
Silly Clau. The world has always tasted like strawberries. Always will, until the great acid rain floods. :o Snoink told me they were coming. Or not. Maybe everyone has an ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
I have a weird drawing to all those career based shows. :o Boston legal Grey's Anatomy Scrubs House There's others, but my brain's switched off I generally hate crime shows, ...
May 10, 2007
