-
Re: Anyone good with computers?
Okay, I don't know if this is supposed to be in the lounge, but I don't know where else it would go. :P Is anyone here good with computers? My ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: sanctum is real
Ooh. I'm somewhat excited now. xD
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Vatican Announces New Sins
Source: There'll be a few different versions of that article, but that's the one I found. ;) I can understand paedophilia being one, but I definitely don't agree with abortion, ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: YWS - One Page
So everything would just be there for anyone to see? What about the stories and things that're rated R? Of course, it's entirely impossible that I'm misunderstanding the whole thing. ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Feb 2, 2008 -
Re: Last letter
Eleanor Rigby.
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!
That's really horrible. :( He was a great actor in Candy and Brokeback Mountain... It's tragic, too. At least with Sir Ed people knew it was coming. But Heath was ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
I'm leaning more towards Shotgun's side on this argument. Witnessing a crime and not doing anything about it is a crime, even if I can't remember the technical term, and ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: One Week WIthout YWS?
Personally, I would explode, but that's just me. Reading and writing is always good. :P
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies
Plus, stalking's always a good way to pass the day. :P ;)
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Jack finally has 6000 posts!
Congrats! :D I, on the other hand, am probably too slow to ever get to 1000. :P Now you can aim for 10,000 by the end of the year. ;)
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
I agree with Galatea. It's not like there's one specific type of behaviour. And of course, some people try not to "act" gay, if such a thing is possible. They're ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
I've been reading this argument for a long time, and there's been some good arguments from both sides. I do have an opinion firmly in mind, though. I think women ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Gay pride is a topic which I'm interested in, even if I have no involvement in it. I don't see any reason why homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to express their ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Bella.
Hey! *hugs* It's really good to have you back. :D I'll add my congratulations to the pool. You'll be a great mum. :) Also, those pictures are really clear. it ...
Jan 5, 2008
