User avatar

Insomnia

  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    -Males only enjoy romance when it's from a males perspective. Long paragrapsh about some guys cuteseyness are generally sickening to us. How many overgeneralisations can we have in one thread? ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    That's amazing. :o Congratulations!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: December Instructor of the Month: Squall

    Congratulations, Andy. You deserve it. :D

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    :lol: You just have to love people. Well, either that or get rid of them, but then they can't give any more entertainment. The best part is "Free dog souls ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I can see why you wouldn't like it because of its poor storyline of human girl meets vampire boy. But that does appeal to the younger generation aka me. You ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies

    That is awesome. xD

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating the characters, specifically their dialogue. I love the relationships and interactions between them. That's what makes writing so amazing and effortless for me. Exploring the bonds between pe

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Moderator: Kitty15

    Yay! Congratulations, Heather. I can't think of anyone who deserves it as much. ^_^

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    I don't really believe in concepts like "good" and "evil." They're just a product of our morals and beliefs, which could change at any time. What is considered evil in ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who prank-called Snoink? XD

    Yep. It was me. Sorry. ;) ...Joke, by the way. I don't sound like that, I swear. :P

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    No, it's physically impossible to rate crimes in order of how "evil" they are. First off, you'd have to define what you mean by "evil," anyway. And there are different ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Well, it depends on what you mean by too many problems, but I think it does more harm than good. You have to weigh up the different sides of it. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Although really if he does get one, there'll be a lot of people saying that he wouldn't have even been nominated if he hadn't died. Then again, I think he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's OLD!

    Okay, I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday. :D

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone good with computers?

    I'm on wireless internet, and my connection's usually decent. Ish. :P And I've only had the ocmputer sicne about november. I've just gotten rid of a lot of stuff that ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor