-
Re: Suckiness is Over Andes: Merry Christmas from YWS!
Merry christmas, dude. ;)
Dec 25, 2010 -
Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook
So, I guess I should actually write some words in this yearbook post that like, acknowledge how awesome these last few years of my been since I met you guys. ...
Dec 6, 2010 -
Re: (ISMKAD people) Show off your avatars!
Oh hi there!
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Well, 2009 was an interesting year. And maybe I only posted about 20 times, but I still think I should leave something here so I can remember this year. There ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!
Well, because I'm me, and because I'm on holidays, and because Jabber is my favourite tyrant, I may try to start this now. I've done three already today, so 97 ...
Dec 11, 2009 -
Re: Your Writing Insecurities
I have a few minor worries - that I under-describe things, that people don't know where things are - but I don't worry about this, because setting and description isn't ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Untitled Chapter 32 part 4
Awww. It's kinda sweet, though.
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: My 2,000th post zomg
Ooh, shiny. That's pretty awesome. Congrats and stuff. ^^
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!
Hope you had a good day. ^_^ Happy belated birthday. I would write a 90,000 word essay on why you're awesome, but i suspect it would not be as appreciated ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
May I subvert some gender stereotypes and agree with Dem? :P Also, Lee Pace and Sean Maher. Yes, I am a Pushing Daisies and Firefly geek. >.> And there will ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: New JMs! June, Sachiko, Clo, Jiggity, Kylan, and Demeter!
Congratulations, guys. You all deserve it. :) (sorry, Cat)
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
Holy wow. That is incredible and why everyone loves you. You know, Grain, you could've just said "the entire active YWS memberbase" and it probably would've saved time. I'm not ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Do You Get It?
Pat!
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
As I Lay Dying, by William Faulkner. I'm about halfway through now. It doesn't make me feel dizzy anymore, at least.
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009
Yes! I'll have to work harder as well. New Zealand can beat Australia.
Mar 5, 2009
