User avatar

Insomnia

  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    I'm done with the first three. I'll get onto your critique tomorrow, Tiff, as it's 2 in the morning and it looks like yours is a pretty long piece. Don't ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the man with the touch of death

    Hey. We haven't met before, I don't think. :) This was an interesting piece. It was a bit short for me to get any impressions. It could use a lot ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    Hey, pop. :D You posted on my thread, so I'm here. I liked this piece a lot. It was entertaining, and your characters seemed realistic with the occasional exception. I ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ghost Writer [Chapter one, part one]

    Hey, Kitty. :) Thanks for posting in my thread. Here's your critique. I could say it was the phone call that sweltering summer day when the clothes were drying on ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Some Sort of Complication ~ Chapter One

    Hey, Pengy. ^_^ You're the first commenter, so thank you. :P I'll get into this now. Excuse me if I seem a bit harsh. I blame sleep deprivation. You already ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake: Chapter One

    Hey. Moving onto the first chapter now, like I said. :P This was good. It added more depth to the characters and improved on the prologue a lot. I haven't ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake (Prologue) [edited]

    Hey. :) I was looking for something to review, and this caught my attention. It's quite a nice piece of work. I enjoyed reading it, and I'll be going on ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    I've been procrastinating for ages, but it's December and school's out until February, so I have no excuse not to critique. Give me your stories and I'll do my best ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: December Instructor of the Month: Squall

    Congratulations, Andy. You deserve it. :D

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Hey. :) I don't think I've read anything of yours before. That's the problem with disappearing for months. You don't know anybody anymore. XD On with the critique. This was ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In the beginning. ( This is just a first phase of a piece)

    Hey. You're a new member, I see? Welcome to YWS. Hope you have a good time here. :) We have a rule here about posting your work. You have to ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    :lol: You just have to love people. Well, either that or get rid of them, but then they can't give any more entertainment. The best part is "Free dog souls ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 3

    Rawr. So, I'm here for the third critique. I'm expecting that this one won't be as long. I'm going to write it as I go so I don't miss anything ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Okay, the three of us obviously posted at around the same time, so the plotline's been muddied a bit. Um, a lot, then. Anzius, this is what was supposed to ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Kester saw the ball of flames swirling towards the three of them and froze. It seemed to be comprised of an infinite amount of words. They were incomprehensible to ...

    Dec 9, 2008


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March