User avatar

Insomnia

  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    That's amazing. :o Congratulations!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    Hey, guys. Back from a quick holiday and all up to date. Anyone else need a review? :)

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Hey. :) I'm here to do your review. I'm not reading over the other recent ones, in case they bias me, so please excuse me if I repeat things. The ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey, pop. :) I thought I'd come and give this a critique, because no one's found it yet. They'll be here soon, I expect. For now, I'll have a look ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    xD Kitty and I are working on a post together at the moment. She had to go, so I've posted what we have so far. Lucky it ends on a ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Kester looked around the mess hall. The others were still eating, but a small meal had satisfied his cravings. Strange , he thought. I was locked up for so ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ghost Writer [Chapter one, part two]

    Hey, Heather. :) I thought I'd get your crit done tonight. I'll get straight into it, and give my general impressions later. Chocolate used to seem much too expensive and ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    There you go, Jamie. Your review's done. Length is no problem. Oddly enough, I had less to comment on for you than most, so nice job. ;) I'll get onto ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note prologue and ch. 1 (Heavily edited)

    Hey, Jamie. This is one of the most enoyable things I've read on here in a while. You had good dialogue, some interesting characters with complex relationships, and the beginnings ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: .

    Hey, Brad. This was pretty perfect in terms of the story. I struggled to find anything negative to comment on. I do have a nit-pick or two, though. it would ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Last Days

    The colours of the trees were vivid in contrast to the greys of the camp. Inside, the people seemed to take on the same colour. They walked with slumped shoulders, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ram

    xD Well, I've just gotten on and seen your piece on the front page. I was going to PM you and comment, but I guess I'll look through it here ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Man (part one)

    Hey, Tiff. I'm back with the second half of the critique, if you're ready for it. ;) This part is a lot better than the one before it. I enjoyed ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Hey. I'm going out. Won't be back on until tomorrow evening, after I sleep. xD I just thought I'd post and say that if Kester is in any of the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Man (part one)

    Hey. Thanks for posting in my thread. :) Here's your critique. I may have to post a little of it and come back to finish it tomorrow, as I don't ...

    Dec 14, 2008


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner