User avatar

Insomnia

  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    As I Lay Dying, by William Faulkner. I'm about halfway through now. It doesn't make me feel dizzy anymore, at least.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Note on the Chat

    Yay! That's really awesome. Thanks, Nate.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos at the beach ^_^

    Hey. I know nothing about photography, so I can't really give you anything constructive here, but I had to post and tell you that I think they all look really ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bailey, one.

    Hey, Luc. This is a great start to the story. I really love the subtle things you've done to characterise Bailey. It helps the reader get into it and see ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009

    Yes! I'll have to work harder as well. New Zealand can beat Australia.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, any advice?

    Hey, Dearie. What sort of things do you write? Also, when did you start playing piano? *nosey* It's true, it can be a bit daunting when you first start on ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Name: Mat, Matty, whatever you want, really. Age: 16 What you write: For the most part, I write fiction. It ranges in genre, but usually it's suspense ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    Eeep. Sorry, Hannah. I hadn't looked at this thread in a long time. If you still want your review, I'll get around to it sometime soon.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss, edit

    Hey! I've just checked my Will Review For Food thread for the first time this year. It's probably a bit late for you to use this review for any good, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well-A-Hiya!!! ^-^

    Hey! It's awesome you joined. I wasn't sure if you would. Well, of course, you'll have an awesome time here. Just introduce yourself to anyone. They're all friendly and great ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Name: Dareth Gender: Male Race: Human Age: 26 Appearance: Average height and quite thin. He has blonde hair and eyes that appear to be black. He is prone to getting ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    -Males only enjoy romance when it's from a males perspective. Long paragrapsh about some guys cuteseyness are generally sickening to us. How many overgeneralisations can we have in one thread? ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Kester watched as Elias jumped up from the chair and left the room in a burst of haste, quite unlike his usual gait. He didn't do anything for a ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    *is still here* I'll get onto a post soon. Tomorrow, if not tonight.

    Jan 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Not sure. Sorry I've been gone for so long. We were busy over Christmas and then my internet's connection cut out. I'm on my parents' computer right now, but I ...

    Jan 4, 2009


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles