User avatar

Insomnia

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aliens

    My mind seems to think too far ahead lol. I read the first line or two and thought: Yep, they're studying humans down there. You did at least make it ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: World Vision. (Credited)

    Just read the edited version. Seems a lot better now. Just a couple of things I can see to do now. Red lips glistened as she smiled, pulled taut against ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aliens

    I don't really have much to crit here. I remember reading something like it in a school play, but this actually had some pretty good dialogue. The real aliens actually ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tragedy that is, Life

    This was really good, just got a bit confusing. But I loved your use of language. It was perfect for that style of narration, because it helped it seem more ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest IV

    Hey! Just read this with all the other parts. I'd been looking forward to it but I didn't realise it was even out lol. Worth the wait. ;) Everything Tamia ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I actually did kind of like the books. Okay, they were majorly cliched, but at least they knew it. Althoguh I do admit the end of Eldest did put me ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wager, Pt 2.

    This made me laugh. First time in a while from reading, I'd say. Seems rare to find something that can do that these days. So thanks for that. I loved ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels: Help with plotting?

    I don't really use plot to progress my stories, as such. I just put my character in a situation with a firm knowledge of who the character is and how ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: His Dark Materials.

    I thought it was a pretty amazing series. As far as I can remember, I read it a few years back and decided I wanted to be a writer! I ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 3- Coming Home

    I just had to comment on this. It's really good, even alongside the other stories up for offer on here. It seems to flow easily, which is good. I know ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 3- Coming Home

    I just had to comment on this. It's really good, even alongside the other stories up for offer on here. It seems to flow easily, which is good. I know ...

    Apr 11, 2007


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley