-
Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!
Wow! That's pretty awesome. Yay for us lol. And thanks for that cake lol.
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2
This is the last part in my Greek myth I made up for my correspondance. It may seem a bit rough in some place, because I've added some stuff quickly. ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: IT'S ALIVE!
It wouldn't be very nice to have a dead mascot, I suppose. That's is pretty cool lol.
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: POD 13- The difference between life and death
Oh, sorry if I didn't make that clearer lol. I just meant the part after the speech in that sentance. I had to read it through a few times. My ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Horror
You could extend it out, give the character some depth. Just tell us why she's doing what she's doing. There's a scene rather like it in Pet Sematary, by Stephen ...
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: Crazy crazy fish
Wow. I really love your drawing skills. Sad thing is, they really are better than mine. :(
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: POD 13- The difference between life and death
I liked this once again. You showed us more of the relationship between Jamie and her mother, which I was hoping for sometime soon. :) Just a couple of little ...
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1
Thanks to both of you for the crit. I've tried to fix up most of the stuff you asked me to, Jig. I'll just have to look up a couple ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1
Thanks for the crit. :) Just one thing to say: With the creatures, I thought I'd leave it up to the reader to imagine them. I think that they mean ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: POD 12- Side Effects
I don't know whether you went over the top or not, but it doesn't seem to matter when you're actually reading it. It's really captivating. Just shows how good it ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1
This is one of the stories from my correspondance. It's pretty rough right now, but just bear with me. ;) Hera stormed about her chambers, breathing heavily, hair in disarray, ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: A funeral of Demons
Some cemetarys are fun. Your one has some interesting skeletons. ;)
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: A funeral of Demons
Hey Jig. Just reading back on some of your older stuff lol. Just one thing that I noticed that might be wrong, I think. We rarely, if ever come out ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations
I'm not sure when it was released, but: The Stand by Stephen King His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Abhorsen Trilogy
Garth Nix is one of my favourite authors. I can remember reading the Seventh Tower series back when I was like eight. I loved those back then. I still do ...
Apr 18, 2007
