User avatar

Insomnia

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hush

    I'm not a poet Jenna, so I can't really crit this, but I have to say that I really enjoyed it. :) So good work. Hopefully you keep going with ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Thanks all you guys for your crits. I tried to fix most of the stuff they were talking about, but I'm not quite clear on which words you were commenting ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dale (Ice Cubes)

    This was great. Sorry, there's not much else I can say. I can see the woman writing this. Just a couple of typos that I saw: No, not know my ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    I hated it when lee Scoresby died and wouldn't read the book. I didn't go back to it until I thought about it and realsied Serafina would have died if ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" prologue

    I liked it Lucy. :o And that's not meant to look shocked, it's just showing that it had an impact. You actually caught the dream in the sort of way ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    The women stood in a circle, their black hoods flung back from their heads. They were encircling one of their own. They were woman of all heights, weights and races, ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VI

    I'm just putting some stuff as I find it, so it might be a bit off lol. So... The fire had long gone out, plunging the cosy campsite into gloom. ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Oh, and by the way lol, Zeus is supposed to look weak. I was trying to show that he's human too, and so I had to make him be more ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wager Pt 3

    xD Sorry, I didn't see that you'd posted the next part. :o Not that I'm bubbles, but still, I'm here. The funny factor was still pretty high. Althoguh maybe that's ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Michael and Aine - Prologue aka Iolayne

    Hey Elein! This was great, and now you've got me intrigued. I like your writing style, because it really seems to flow well to me. Some stories on here take ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Say Hello To Fred!

    I don't know if it's true, but when I was in there not long ago with some other people he was alright, but when we all posted at once he ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Thanks for that. I was panicking a bit lol. Do you know if I could get writing magazines and things like that from New Zealand? Edit: Sorry, I have no ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I wouldn't say I partially disagree with number five. I just disagree in general. Everyone's different, but I'm the type of person that finds that when you leave a story ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Grats on getting those published Sureal! :o That's pretty cool. I had one story published last year in this book, so I know how good it feels. ;) Umm, just ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 17- A point of re-direction

    Hey again. I don't think there's anything for me to critique here. This chapter was amazing. Hopefully the next one'll be out in the next day. I'll be waiting. ;)

    Apr 24, 2007


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu