-
Re: Witch--Part 3
Thanks for the crit- and sorry for giving you so many mistakes! ;) Sorry about the pigeon thing. I've always spelt it like here. No idea why. Anyway, I fixed ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Witch--Part 3
Kristie sat on her lawn, relaxing. It was about ten in the morning. As she lay down on the grass, it's sweet smell pulling her into a drowsy, unfocused state. ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome to YWS. And I'd have to agree, I've met a few Alaskans on here and hear of several others. Alaska must have the writing gene or something. ;) I ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: POD 27 continued- That was the question
Hey again. :) I'm annoyed now because there's no more to read. It was good having a heap to get through. Only one thing I could find this time, and ...
May 6, 2007 -
Re: POD 26 -This Calling -On both accounts
Her heart speed, *sped And I hate saying this to a person in a comma This made me laugh for a while! :) *coma I wont see you when I ...
May 6, 2007 -
Re: POD 25 -Silence -On both accounts
Hey again! :) Just got back from holiday. I was thinking about getting back to this while I was gone. Good sign. ;) Anybody walking down the street would either ...
May 6, 2007 -
Re: Witch
I was just thinking about that last night, Luna. Just got back from hokliday so I had a bit of tiem to think on it. I think the second part ...
May 6, 2007 -
Re: Witch-- Part 2
I was gonna wait a while before I posted this, but I just found out I was going away for a few days. So read, and (hopefully) enjoy. :) Kristie ...
May 2, 2007 -
Re: Stars
Hey Miya. I quite liked this. It seems like something that would actually happen (not trying to seem sexist, could happen either way around lol). “No, your ok, just jump.” ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: POD 23 -Faded -On both accounts
Congrats on making the fifty page mark! That's awesome for you. And all your readers! ;) Umm... just a couple of tihngs that you may have gotten wrong, but i'm ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1
I'll just have to hope that original comment is a compliment coming from you lol. ;) But thanks. :)
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations
I'll take that nomination back then lol. Thanks for clearing that up Kaz. :)
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Prologue
Hey. I actually quite liked this. It's really good for your first piece of work on here. It's been said, but maybe you should play around with your italics a ...
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations
I'd have to nominate the Narnia series as a whole, unless it's too old. :o And I'll second The BFG
Apr 29, 2007 -
Re: Who Is Fred?
The sad thing is that I can actually have a conversation with Fred and continue it without getting confused. Sometiems I do wonder about my sanity. ;)
Apr 29, 2007
