User avatar

Insomnia

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Full-bred

    Hey! I enjoyed this a lot. As Jessica said, it flows well. I could only find one real errror: and rubbed it on himself as not to attract more with ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapter 2

    I disn't think it was flimsy. :o I thoguht it showed some genuine emotion. I mean, how many people these days have respect for people who drink tea and talk ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    Yeah. I read The latest one last weekend (along with like four other books lol!). And it has some good jokes, don't forget those. I can still remember the Marilyn ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Welcome to the jungle, Ducksworthy. ;) I'll have a look at your site later on, see if I can join. Hope you have a good time here at YWS. :)

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    Even if you didn't get it all right, it still hit home pretty well. I don't know why I lvoe court situations so much! But according to what everyone else ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I really liked the books. I actually thought that the exclamation marks added a lot. There was usually some sort of twist at the end. I always made myself finish ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Okay, I've edited a lot of the grammar and spelling related stuff, but my tutor wants me to do a heap of stuff about the story, and extension, so I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    For sure Sword (Don't blame me, I don't know what else to call you lol). I think we all know that this story needs a bit of work! I could ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Okay, you know how this is from my correspondance? Well, my tutor wants me to go through and maul it because he wants it published. So, I need help with ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I have a weird drawing to all those career based shows. :o Boston legal Grey's Anatomy Scrubs House There's others, but my brain's switched off I generally hate crime shows, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    You could try watching Boston Legal too lol! That's a show that's almost entirely in court. With some awesome humour thrown in. And I just realised I sound like an ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Yes, I did. But I'd just been talking to someone named Christie. I'm easily confused lol.

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Thanks JC and Ahsh. I'll try to work on the stuff with the names. Turns out I had a version that had them in it, but I put this one ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I think I could co-author, but I wouldn't know until I tried. Sometimes I can be a bit demanding! I might just get a bit annoyed and walk off lol! ...

    May 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 29- Reminiscence and Regret -On Both Accounts

    -plays some high speed symphony- ;) The suspense is building! Up to the big day now. I can't wait for the actual trial. Probably because my favourite show's Boston legal ...

    May 9, 2007


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf