User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch--Part 3

    Muahahaha. I didn't see this post for ages, but I murdered those pidgeons... joke intended, by the way. I really should put the next part of this up. Oh well. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: OMGAZ!!!! THE WORLD HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ITS USUAL FLAVOR!!!

    My inner snoink can be male. ;)

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Go Garth Nix! :D Have you read the Keys to The Kingdom books? Well, the ones that are out, anyway. And I can second Robin Hobb. :o And sworddance doesn't ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: OMGAZ!!!! THE WORLD HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ITS USUAL FLAVOR!!!

    Silly Clau. The world has always tasted like strawberries. Always will, until the great acid rain floods. :o Snoink told me they were coming. Or not. Maybe everyone has an ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue - critiques?

    Hey, Fluffy. :) As prologues go, this was really good. It isn't about the length, it's about trying to intrigue your writer from the very beginning. Which you've done here. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Welcome, Jessica. I think most writers have self esteem issues of some kind lol. My story got published in a book and I wouldn't let most of my friends read ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Design & New Resources Section

    I get the same thing when I look up My Portfolio (if that's what it's called). The title seems to be biger than the rest. Probably meantto be like that ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Lag In The Chat Room

    Thanks for finding that Nate. It was starting to get really annoying. By the way, does that have anytihng to do with the lag we get on the actual site ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    He didn't set a word limit, but he thinks I'm a bit long winded lol! It's a correspondance thing, so he's just tryign to help. xD And I cannot stand ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS Imelda. :) And I think it'd be hard to find a writer that isn't addicted to some chocolate. Or somethign sweet anyways lol. Hope you have a ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Wow! o.o Thanks for the crit sword. :D I really appreciate it. And thanks for the compliments too. I was wondering if the humour was too subtle. I agree with ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Ack! I'm still working on the first one! Should I be worried lol? But I asked for it... literally. ;) But seriously, I am grateful for the help. I want ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Hide in the Shadow of a Dream

    I don't know if I can comment fairly because I can't write second person (Only ever tried third once or twice!). But personally, I liked it. I actually enjoyed it. ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DFTS

    I think you have a nicely developed set of characters that you should expand upon. ;) It was entertaining. I'll admit, I didn't actually laugh properly, but it is a ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Look out. Nate's turning into a demon or something! :o

    May 12, 2007


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather