User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Thanks Meevs. :D Although, I don't think there'll be another part for a few weeks, at least. There's a competition I'm trying to work on stories for. I can enter ...

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Thanks for the crits, Nutty and Sieg. :D And they will find Kristie, but you don't know if they'll make her suffer. That pigeon was an accident! :( And grats ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: The Fire Within

    Well, you asked me to crit this, so =O! This is really good. But I don't have anything to crit, that's the problem. I just find myself wondering if you ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    Hey again lol. There was nothing specific here wrong. You much have edited it well. But i think there were a few places where you should have used commas to ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Hey Sieg. I thought I'd start again and comment as I went through, so here I am. ;) They could really go places.” Chuckled That doesn't need to be a ...

    May 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Okay, so I've redone some of this so it isn't confusing. I added the bit with the woman saying Emma's name so I wouldn't have to keep saying that woman... ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hey, The Box. Can we just call you Box or something lol? It could help. ;) Welcome to YWS. Hopefully you'll have a great time on here. :D Good luck ...

    May 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deep in Mud (Revised Version)

    Hey Clau! I have to agree with Writer over there: if you were going for disturbing, unnerving, then you got it. There were only a few really minor things, most ...

    May 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Angie lay on her bed, crying, the same place she'd been for the last two days. Two days since Marty had vanished, and still no sign. She knew the worst ...

    May 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 4

    No, sword, you shouldn't lol. It's meant to be a morbid. I'm scary like that. ;) But could you tell me where you think her motives are muddled? :) I'll ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 30:1 -Helpless (Rewrite)

    Well, you've got me a bit confused with with re-writes but I'll get it straight eventually lol. Jamie threw here uneaten sandwich away and stepped back into the room, *her ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 4

    Thank for that, Meevs. I'm glad you liked it. :D And no, it probably wouldn't make sense if you only read this part lol. My story parts don't really go ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stars

    Cool! :D I'll look forward to reading the next bit then. I seen it on the recent posts bit and remembered it. That must mean it was pretty good. I ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 4

    She had just started cooking when she heard steps in her driveway. She looked up from her cooking to see Angie coming through the door. She was panting hard, and ...

    May 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Thanks, I thought so. ;) I'll get the next part of this up by Friday, for anyone who cares lol. Unless some terrible thing prevents it. ;)

    May 13, 2007


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye